0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zambie_Wolfy

Expand Collapse

#1 Zambie_Wolfy, Apr 15, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    Introduction
    • How long can you dedicate to MineSlam per day, and what's your favorite gamemode?
    • My favorite gamemode from the previous mineslam was Factions. Although that was a while ago factions is still my #1 favorite gamemode. Seeing what we have right now I would say my favorite would be Survival. My dedication per day depends on when I get off work. I typically work about 34 hours a week and am getting a 2nd job soon. But I can easily manage it where when im not at work I can be online. Per day I could average about around 4-5 hours a day.

• What can you do to make MineSlam more enjoyable for players?
    • I can help catch hackers, cheaters, and any other type of players who like to ruin the fun of the server for others. I myself know that if the players arent having fun they would be less likely to come back again and players having fun is what this is all about.

• What does it mean to be a staff member to you?
    • To me, being staff is a honor. It means to me that you have dedication to the server you are willing to help with. It means that you are willing to do what you have to without no bias judgements and doing what's right even if it means others will judge you.
    • What are your greatest strengths?
    • My greatest strengths would be that I myself have owned a few servers myself and so being able to watch for things and knowing how to react to things come easier. I also am a quick learner and I dont jump to hastely at things. I like to take a step back and get the whole understanding of a situation before making any judgement calls.

Background In
    • IGN: Zambie_wolfy
    • Discord Username: Zambie#0492
    • Are you currently in our discord?: Yes I am
    • Previous Usernames/aliases: thunder_guardian, Lance_Alot, Thunder_dragon, MCThundergamer
    • Have you been previously banned?: I was banned Once in 2013
    Previous Staff Experience
    (Reuse this section for each separate experience)
    • Rank Achieved: Owner
    • Time as Staff: 2 years
    • Responsibilities: Everything owning a server pertains too.
    • Rank Achieved: Dev
    • Time as Staff: 5 months
    • Responsibilities: Had Access to console and was incharge of fixing any perm issues, plugins and any other issues that came up ingame.

2. OheyyThere

Staff Member Moderator
    Expand Collapse

Your Application is well written and has good detail !
    But
    currently you don't meet requirements to apply. (the amount of messages you have on the forums)

Best of Luck!

• +1 +1 x 1
  3. Zambie_Wolfy

Expand Collapse

Thanks!

4. Chris

Admin
    Staff Member Admin
    Expand Collapse

Denied.

Thank you for taking the time to apply on our network. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application. Although your application is well written, it does lack a bit of detail in certain area's. On-top of that we have decided to deny your application due to your recent inactivity.
    upload_2020-5-21_18-0-58.png

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.