Denied Twonuhh Staff Application

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christopher Jenkins

Expand Collapse

#1 Christopher Jenkins, Apr 11, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    Introduction
    • How long can you dedicate to MineSlam per day, and what's your favorite gamemode?
    I could dedicate anywhere from 2 to 8 hours a day on mineslam. Closer to 8 now especially with this corona virus having me quarantined however even after i would still like to say i can donate at least 2 to 4 hours per day. Personally my favorite gamemode is kitpvp, I've been playing this since i first got my computer, a very very long time ago. I hope to dedicate as much as I can to making this server the best it can be.

• What can you do to make MineSlam a more enjoyable environment for players?
    What i can promise to do that would make mineslam a more enjoyable environment for players is I can do my very best to be active and quick in removing toxicity and unfair advantages (cheats, illegal mods, etc) from the community. I hope that I can be effectively helpful to everyone even off the server, for example helping out on discord or the forums with whatever is needed help wise.

• What does it mean to be a staff member to you?
    Being a staff member to me means donating your time and effort into the server to make it the best and most optimal experience for others. One big thing is that every staff member should be completely unbiased and pick no sides when there is conflict between two players. To be a staff member means to be active, it means to give your full and upmost respect to every player on the server no matter what past you share. It means to be a leader, someone people can look up to, and even unrelated to video games, a staff member should be someone who can be trusted. If someone is going through a rough time at home and needs someone to talk to, a staff member should most definitely be willing to listen and offer a voice or opinion to try and seek emotional peace for that person. I'm planning on becoming a firefighter soon and I think there are some similar standards between the two. Staff members should be looked up to.

• What are your greatest strengths?
    I would say my greatest strengths are I am very aware of what cheating looks like, I would like to say i am very fast in being able to remove people who use unfair advantages very quickly and smoothly. Also i would like to say that i am very neutral, meaning if two people are arguing or fighting and trying to see who is in the wrong, even if one is my friend i am usually very very unbiased and fair to both players. One of my biggest strengths is that I am very understanding and easy to talk to. I grasp things well and understand them. I do like to help others as much as possible.

• IGN: Twonuhhh
    • Discord Username: Talon#5418
    • Are you currently in our discord?: Yes
    • Previous Usernames/aliases: purplecj
    • Have you been previously banned?: Yes, a few years ago i was banned due to my immaturity and stubbornness.

2. Christopher Jenkins

Expand Collapse

#2 Christopher Jenkins, Apr 11, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    +1 great dude heard hes pretty handsome as well

(THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS REPLY TO MY APPLICATION! JUST SOME SARCASM TO HOPEFULLY MAKE YOU SMILE)

3. luka

Expand Collapse

+1 I've seen u around community seemed chill

• Like Like x 1
  4. OheyyThere

Staff Member Moderator
    Expand Collapse

I mean ... your app has weight, but i feel being a bit more active on the forums and discord will strengthen your app. Also I would look at staff application requirements as you currently don't meet them as of now.

Also Try not to respond to your own thread :)
    BEST OF LUCK

• Like Like x 1
  5. Christopher Jenkins

Expand Collapse

Thank you, sounds good. Ill start doing that. Also, Im trying to get involved in forums as much as possible however i am still getting myself familiar with using and navigating the forums.

6. Chris

Admin
    Staff Member Admin
    Expand Collapse

Denied.

Thank you for taking the time to apply on our network. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application. To begin, this applications lacks a fair bit of detail. Secondly, your recent inactivity upload_2020-5-21_17-56-1.png
    has made us come to the conclusion to deny your application.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.