Denied Tiger63xd Staff App

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killerkid4313

Expand Collapse

Introduction
    How long can you dedicate to MineSlam per day, and what's your favorite gamemode?
    My favorite gamemode is Kitpvp or Factions they bring joy to my life.Per day I could average about around 7-8 hours a day.
    Monday: 3:10 - Free Time

Tuesday: 2:45 - 10:30 PM

Wednesday: 3:15 - 10:30 PM

Thursday: 4:30 - 11:30 PM

Friday: 3:45 PM - Free Time

Saturday: 8:45 AM - Free Time

Sunday: 3:45 AM - 12:00 PM
    What can you do to make MineSlam a more enjoyable environment for players?

Many people have different reasons to apply for staff. Mine will sound a little cheesy but its true. I purely enjoy helping people. It gives me a sense of gratitude when I show someone how to do things the right way or help someone with their issues. I am a good problem solver and I have an analytical brain. These traits make my job easy and fun. I know that staff isn’t meant to be a fun job, but keeping a cheerful attitude on job and being friendly to players makes more people want to come back to the server. I have two modes when being staff; one cheery light mood when I joke around and talk with players and a serious mood when dealing with issues. I NEVER allow these two to mix together because that could jeopardize my position and probably annoy some players. Lastly, I know that certain people apply for the rank because they think it will bring them respect and make them cool. I have never considered this as a reason to apply and I frankly hate these types of people. They often end up abusing their power and getting banned. I have never abused and will never abuse. I am applying because I believe that I have what it takes to help the server.
    What does it mean to be a staff member to you?
    I'm Helpful

I love to help everyone in every possible way, it brings me happiness when i see another player happy :)
    I'm Kind and Friendly
    I'm kind and nice, I don't bite, I'm always interested in making friends with everyone, I try my best to communicate everyone.
    Good Communication skills
    I believe my English is good enough for everyone to understand, I personally try my best to make it as simple as possible as I know there are younger people here too.
    Equality
    I treat everyone equal, doesn't matter if you're a mod or a donor. I will be equal to everyone.

Mature
    I know younger players here are mature too, but I know when to act mature and handle everything like an adult.
    Power Abuse/Hunger
    I've been a Net Mod for 1 month and 15 days now, I admit I abused /sudo on my other mods sometimes, but generally speaking, I would NEVER abuse my powers which would bring harm to the server
    Organizing and Responsibility
    As a Net mod it thought me alot to be organized, I always keep logs of my actions for example: if I ban someone, I write/screenshot it.

Honesty
    I try my best to be honest to everyone, If i do manage to stuff up, I apologise In staff section, even though it might make me look like the bad guy, but at the end of the day I will not feel guilty if I get caught.
    What are your greatest strengths?
    One of my greatest strengths is being outgoing to other people even if I don't know them or not because I believe this is how to make a good impression with that individual therefore causing a friendship and perhaps them joining the server and being an active part of our community. Another Strength that I have is my positive attitude the reason why I believe its a strength is because its contagious causing other individuals to be positive towards others and so on spreading and spreading.
    Background Info
    IGN:

Tiger63xd
    Discord Username: (e.g. BoxmanCaleb#1830):

Tiger63xd#9120
    Are you currently in our discord?:

Yes, Indeed i am :D
    Previous Usernames/aliases:

Have you been previously banned?:

Nope!
    Previous Staff Experience
    (Reuse this section for each separate experience)
    Yes i started playing Minecraft about 7 years ago and instantly applied for a helper position on a small server called InsaneMC. On Insane i was quickly moved up to Moderator then Head-Mod and finally Admin. A position i held for more than 2 years. In late September of this year InsaneMC was officially sold to a buyer so that position was relinquished. I was also moderator on a server called Skyrim MC but i left a couple months ago on account that they just kept pushing the release date cause nothing was getting done.

Rank Achieved:

Mod

Time as Staff:

4 Months

Responsibilities:

Punishing members, forum moderation and helping members In our community

2. Chris

Admin
    Staff Member Admin
    Expand Collapse

Very original application..

http://prntscr.com/t1ox6z
    http://prntscr.com/t1oxqw

This entire application has been plagiarized and re-posted on so many different minecraft forums it's not even funny lol.

Denied.

Locked.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.