Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fee

Fee
    Helper
    Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

Introduction:
    1. How long can you dedicate to MineSlam per day, and what's your favourite gamemode?

I am able to dedicate around 1-2 hours per day, dependant on what prior commitments I have going on. My favourite game-mode is, and always has been Skyblock - which is the server I will spend the majority of my time on.

2. What can you do to make MineSlam a more enjoyable environment for players?
    To ensure every player enjoys their time on Mineslam, I will treat every member with respect, carry out punishment fairly, and ensure new players are given any help they desire. My past experience as a staff member has given me the ability to decipher what is deserving of punishment and what is just general banter. This will create an environment where players are still able to have fun, whilst those who have negative intentions will be punished accordingly. As I have played the server for an extensive amount of time, I am well-known within the community and know a large majority of the player base. I have worked hard to cultivate a friendly reputation which players I know, and players I don't know, alike feel comfortable voicing their concerns with me.

3. What does it mean to be a staff member to you?
    Being a staff member means to me that both current staff members and community members have put their trust in me to provide a comfortable environment for a range of different players to connect in. This is not a role that I would take lightly. Being a staff member gives me a chance to connect with the community in a unique way while also being able to serve the players by working to resolve conflict and remove troublemakers. This is important to me as I know what it is like to be part of a community where certain people choose to throw the game and act inappropriately. I would be extremely happy to work with the rest of the team to solve these problems and maintain a peaceful community of players and staff alike.

4. What are your greatest strengths?
    I would say my greatest strengths are my ability to communicate effectively with staff members and players, and being able to efficiently deal with people who are causing trouble on the server. The time I have previously spent as staff has enabled me to learn to properly communicate in ways that produce a desired outcome. I would not consider myself as someone who starts drama or causes problems. I am well aware of the rules currently practised on the server and know how to carry out punishment in a way that is fair and without conflict.

Background Info:
    1. IGN

Feebareeba

2. Age

3. Discord Username
    Princess Fee#2183

4. Are you currently in our Discord?

Yes

5. Previous Usernames
    Feebareeba, AmaiFee, Oceau

6. Have you been previously banned?
    Yes, I was banned on the old Mineslam. I have not received a legitimate punishment since.

Previous Staff Experience
    • Rank Achieved: Junior Admin
    • Time as Staff: 1 year
    • Responsibilities: Throughout my time as staff during this period, my responsibilities ranged from punishing members, helping members, front-end work, and the general resolving of issues.
    • Rank Achieved: Senior-Moderator
    • Time as Staff: 3 months
    • Responsibilities: Punishing members, forum moderation and helping members.
    G'night Slammers <3

• +1 +1 x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Blue

Expand Collapse

Unemployed ;-;
    You didn't say I was nice

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Kat

Kat
    Expand Collapse

look at my wife go

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Rono

Expand Collapse

Software Engineer / Lecturer
    u wot

• Like Like x 1
  5. William

Helper
    Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

+1 from me super nice, been good staff member in the past!! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chris

Admin
    Staff Member Admin
    Expand Collapse

Accepted!

Thank you for taking the time to apply on our network. After much discussion we have come to the conclusion to accept your application. Your application has a fair bit of detail, received good community and support and you're also someone who's worked and dedicated your time to this server before and we know you will do the same this time around.

Best of luck in your new position.

Locked.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.