Staff Member Admin
    Expand Collapse

#1 Chris, May 3, 2020
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
    IGN: Depth
    Discord Username: (e.g. BoxmanCaleb#1830): Lac#1834
    Are you currently in our discord?: I am currently in the mineslam discord
    Previous Usernames/aliases: Depth, Deprive, Lac, Chris
    Have you been previously banned?: I have not been banned on the current mineslam, but I was banned years ago on mineslam. I was a bit of a toxic boy in my past and I have changed for the most part, and improved on my maturity over the many years that it has been since I received any punishments.

How long can you dedicate to MineSlam per day, and what's your favorite gamemode? Well with being in lock-down I can dedicate a fair bit of my time to mineslam. However, I'm blessed with being an essential worker, so, I still do have to work a full time job. Other than that, I can dedicate a fair bit of my time off to mineslam. Around 2-3 hours a day on my days and can easily hop on here and there whenever needed. I can also refer the user to someone who will be able to assist them with their problem. Currently, my favourite gamemode would have to be Skyblock.

What can you do to make MineSlam a more enjoyable environment for players? I can assist with anything that is needed of me. Having the previous experience that I do, I'm able to help out in more places than a normal player might be able to. I would also ensure that I am monitoring chat when I am online to ensure that the chat remains clean. I am also fairly quick to respond to my dms so I can help players with any problems they might be having or refer them to someone who would be able to assist them.

What does it mean to be a staff member to you? Being a staff member to me means that I'm seen as somewhat of a person who is meant to set an example for users as well as offering using a clean, enjoyable environment for them to play on with their friends. Being a staff member, it would mean I would be able to resolve some of the issues that might occur, whether it be someone breaking a basic rule or dealing with any issues players might be having. It's something crucial that the server needs to have active staff who are willing to play the server consistently and help players with any issues or questions they might be having.

What are your greatest strengths? I would say that my greatest strengths tend to be my work ethic as well as my honesty. For the most part, I'm generally a straight up type of person. Meaning I don't really like to beat around the bush, I would rather just tell people straight up if they're doing something that they shouldn't be or if they are causing any sorts of issues. I would regularly take charge and deal with it. As for my work ethic, when I start a project I start it with the intent of finishing it. Recently, It has taken me longer to finish projects when I start them but I always do my best to get my projects completed and to my highest degree of satisfaction.

*I have a fair bit of previous staff experience so I'm just going to stick to the times I was previously staff on Mineslam/Minecart.*
    (Minecart 2017-2018)
    Rank Achieved: Admin/Manager/Owner
    Time as Staff: From manager to owner to the shutdown of the server I was staff for approximately... 8 months.
    Responsibilities: I was first promoted as a community manager. My tasks consisted of hosting events, dealing with suggestions, community interaction and overall helping with any front-end issues where I could. I was promoted to Administrator about a month later where my tasks were very much the same as community manager however I was beginning to get some training on backend/console. I was promoted a month later to owner alongside a fellow colleague who shall not be named and myself and him ran the server together for 5-6 months before it shutdown.

(Mineslam 2019-2020)
    Rank Achieved: Admin
    Time as Staff: ~2-3 months
    Responsibilities: Much like before, however this go around I tried to focus more on backend issues rather than dealing with the frontend as we already have a manager in place for that. For this I worked a fair bit on kitpvp and a little bit on skyblock.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

• +1 +1 x 5
  2. SenpaiYoshi

Expand Collapse

#2 SenpaiYoshi, May 3, 2020
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
    1+
    Seems like a cool dude.

*rates optmistic*

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.