Expand Collapse

#1 Arunforce, May 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    IGN: Arunforce
    Discord Username: Arunforce#3598
    Are you currently in our discord?: Not yet
    Previous Usernames/aliases: Matroix24
    Have you been previously banned?: No
    How long can you dedicate to MineSlam per day, and what's your favorite game mode? I can be online active for 4-5 hours a day and my favorite game mode is KitPvP
    What can you do to make MineSlam a more enjoyable environment for players?
    I will always be dedicated to this server in making it the best place it can possibly be. I will come up with new ideas for the server to keep it fresh and enjoyable to play. I will bring new ideas to the table as much as I can. I will always be in the TeamSpeak helping with any questions. My highest rank was Sr. Admin on ParaPvP. So I have experience in this field, I can make a big impact on this servers community in a good way. I am very good with working with others but a hard worker when I'm online, knowing that I have a job to do. I will be very active I have a lot of time on my hands. I am very non-narcissist I take full responsibility for my mistakes if they happen. I give everything in me with whatever I do. I think I can be a good addition to the staff team with my experience and dedication to the job. I am a very out going person and easy to talk to. I have many great traits about me that make me a good staff member candidate. I am an OG to this server. This server will always have a place in my heart. I am here to apply because I want this server to see more players. I am able to bring new ideas to the table as much as possible.

What does it mean to be a staff member to you?
    I have always been intrigued about being a staff member due to the fact that you are looked up to as a role model. You want to set a good example for the community and also for the lower/younger staff members. If you are a corrupt staff member then you are setting a bad example for the younger staff members. They would think that is okay and start destroying the server slowly. I have a positive attitude all the time and have a great work ethic. You want to be the best staff member and person that you can possibly be. If you are not a role model to the new players than they will not respect you. That can be an issue if you are trying to earn their trust. You want the community to know that if they need help that someone will always be there to assist them in any situation.

Not having this trust can lead to more hackers and even loyal members actually leaving the server. To have a strong bond with the community is top have trust in your staff members. Knowing at anytime there will always be a staff member waiting to help somebody. I also wanted to touch on the word loyalty for a bit. Loyalty can mean so many different definitions depending on the person. To me loyalty means sticking together no matter what and always working to improve or fix situations.

This correlates to staff members because you need to be loyal to your fellow staff members but also to your server. You want to stay true to your staff members along with your server because when things are tough you always have the people around you to boost you back up. It is always good to know you have someone who will always have your back and I would like to think of myself as that person. When I was an Admin on Para people would come to me just to talk and I really enjoyed when this happened because I knew how to make them feel better. Not in a way that was fake but it was real and they knew that as well. I would relate their situation to a situation that I was apart of. You should accept me as staff because of my determination to be the best member I can be on this server. My history of being a staff member definitely helps me with this job, along with studying Criminal Justice where I talk and help people for a living. I am old enough to be able to read people and understand them. I will always be dedicated to this server in making it the best place it can possibly be. I will come up with new ideas for the server to keep it fresh and enjoyable to play.

Previous Staff Experience:
    I was a Senior Admin on a server called ParaPvP. My experience becoming a staff member was quite interesting. When I applied several years ago I had no idea what I was getting myself into. ParaPvP at the time was averaging 700+ players at a time. I was only a Trial-Mod but throughout my career as a staff member I worked my way through the ranks. When I became an Admin everything became real. I realized how accomplished I had become. All of my hard work payed off. My job was to monitor the server, along with the staff members. I was in charge of keeping everyone in line and making sure everything was going smoothly. I was one of the main spokesman during our staff meetings as well. I would inform the staff what was going on with the server and who was promoted/demoted. The lower staff looked up to me as a role model in several ways. First, I was very easy to talk to. Whenever we promoted a new member to our staff team I would talk to them one-on-one just to make them comfortable and let them know that we are all here to help. Second, I was one of the highest ranks as a staff member which held a very important role. These are just some of the reasons why I would be a great member of your staff team. I would bring all of my knowledge from past experiences to try and help out the staff and the community as much as I can.

What are your greatest strengths? My greatest strength is communication. I am very easy to talk to and get along with.

• +1 +1 x 1
  2. Arunforce

Expand Collapse

Also, I am on OG so I have way more than 60 hours played

3. Arunforce

Expand Collapse

Still here, waiting for updates